Harry Krause

Default Preliminarily pleased with the boat shop........

K Smith wrote:

How would I know?? gee there's lots of ways, but I guess what you in
your uneducated manner really want to ask is; why would my On Topic
comment even be allowed in a public NG, yes???

No, what I asked was, how would you know whether the price Gould was
quoted was good, bad or indifferent? You posted another thousand words,
but didn't respond to the question, eh?

I was able to educate the OMC dealers as to how their own engines
actually worked to control idle speed??

The OMC dealers? Who and how many? You mean one of the two that posted
here? And how do you know they weren't just stringing you along? Many of
us do.

I was able to warn the group that a few of the them were lying about
their knowledge, so called training & their BS about dealer markups.
Took a while but was finally proven correct on all grounds.

No, you weren't.

I was able to well in advance predict Ficht & to a lesser extent
Optimax wouldn't work

Both FICHT and OPTIMAX seem to be working. I didn't follow the FICHT
wars closely, but I encountered few Opti owners with problems. Certainly
no higher a percentage than Yamaha had with its evolutionary two stroke
outboards.

& gave detailed reasons why, even though the lying
dealers & you were screaming your heads off to the contrary. Took a long
while but was finally proven correct on all grounds.

Bull.

I was able to show that another of your lying mates who claimed to be a
marine diesel engineer didn't even have the faintest clue as to how a
marine diesel operates,

Actually, he slammed you to the mat so many times and so hard, I was
amazed you came back in here, if we are talking about the same fellow.

But my greatest service to the group thus far is to alert people that
you are a liar who does not own a boat & never has,

Uh-huh.

Got credentials? Didn't think so.

* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.