Someone Else[_4_] Someone Else[_4_] is offline

Default "American Sniper"

KC wrote:
On 1/30/2015 10:55 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 05:50:46 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

JohnnyMop sloshes......

"Well, hey...I'm ancient technology. Must have really confused Don."

What really confuses me is why you persist in your endless agitating
and instigating in a boating newsgroup when you don't own a boat nor
do you have any interest in boating.

Don, you were the one who questioned the 'zip drive'. Remember? What
about that last
post do you find agitating? I was just interested in how your son got
the movie on
the thumb drive he gave you.

Do you find that 'agitating or instigating'?

It is not available legally in electronic form yet. Only one way, he
stole it.

True.