Darryl Johnson

Default Trip Report - Aye carumba, a 50-person float

John Fereira wrote in
:

(Mike McCrea) wrote in
om:

Everyone there seemed to enjoy the day and the company. I guess I
got lucky that none of the 49 people who participated spent the
day ****ing and moaning. People like that can ruin a trip for
everyone.

Though reading about them in a trip report can be pretty
entertaining.

Keep up the trip reports, Mike. More often than not they have
provided some of the most entertaining reading that this group has
to offer.

I agree. I have thought more than once that Mike ought to put a bunch
of his trip reports into book form and offer it for sale. (Although I
have also thought that while one report can be a gem, a series of
them together might get old quickly, even with Mike's sense of
humour.)

--
Darryl