Justan Olphart Justan Olphart is offline

Default "American Sniper"

On 1/30/2015 10:55 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 05:50:46 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

JohnnyMop sloshes......

"Well, hey...I'm ancient technology. Must have really confused Don."

What really confuses me is why you persist in your endless agitating and instigating in a boating newsgroup when you don't own a boat nor do you have any interest in boating.

Don, you were the one who questioned the 'zip drive'. Remember? What about that last
post do you find agitating? I was just interested in how your son got the movie on
the thumb drive he gave you.

Do you find that 'agitating or instigating'?

What's interesting is , like a cat dropping a dead mouse at his masters
feet, Donnie's less than honest kid, brings the stolen goods to Dad,
hoping for praise, I suppose. The nut doesn't fall far from the tree, as
the saying goes. ;-)
BTW, funny stuff you sent.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."