Poquito Loco Poquito Loco is offline

Default Yo Tim...with all the hearing aid money I saved....

On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:00:23 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 1/27/15 4:21 AM, RGrew176 wrote:
Keyser Söze;1025758 Wrote:

-

1. So I can shoot tight groups.

2. I'm not sure what you mean by "superior." The Swedish Mauser is a
better looking rifle than the Mosin, is lighter, shorter, has far less
recoil. It's certainly not a really long distance sniper rifle but,
then, I'm not a sniper.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

Harry, is your Swedish Mauser the rifle or carbine. The Swedish Mauser
and the Mosin Nagant rifles both weigh in at 8.8 lbs vs the Swedish
Mauser carbine which comes in at 7.5 lbs. I am just curious.

*My* Swedish Mauser is on my bucket list. I don't own one. A friend
does. His is the original carbine model from the 19th century. He bought
it at a pawn shop in rural Virginia, and it was damned close to being
"never fired." Literally a 100% rifle. He bought it about 10 years ago
for $250. Sweetest shooting bolt action rifle I've encountered.

Here you go. Cheap too.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=463636732
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior