Poquito Loco Poquito Loco is offline

Default Yo Tim...with all the hearing aid money I saved....

On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:21:18 +0000, RGrew176 wrote:

Keyser Söze;1025758 Wrote:
On 1/26/15 6:46 PM, Tim wrote:-
On Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 12:27:29 PM UTC-8, Keyser Söze wrote:-
On 1/25/15 2:46 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:-
On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 14:07:10 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 1/25/15 1:58 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 13:17:03 -0500, Poquito Loco
wrote:

....here's what I spent it on:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=464255949

Scroll down to see pictures. Looks like it's in good shape. Can't wait
to get it. Talked him out of
the shipping charges.

Wouldn't you be concerned about all of the innocent russian soldiers
this rifle may have killed ;-)

Rifle was made during WWII in the Urals, more likely used to kill
German
soldiers. Pretty common rifle, not collector quality.

That green eyed monster comes through every time, Harry.
-

Say what? Why would I want that rifle? It's not nearly as pretty as
the
100-year-old Swedish Mausers I like. And I'm not a sniper wannabe.
-
Then why build an AR with the finest available components along with a
high dollar optical aid?

Sniper rifles have scopes.

BTW Harry, The Russian Mosin was a superior rifle to even the Swedish
Mauser, And the Finnish Mosin was superior to the Russian.

Then again, the Swede models today are probably in better shape than
the Mosin's. After all, the Swedes never were in a real war since
1814.
-

1. So I can shoot tight groups.

2. I'm not sure what you mean by "superior." The Swedish Mauser is a
better looking rifle than the Mosin, is lighter, shorter, has far less
recoil. It's certainly not a really long distance sniper rifle but,
then, I'm not a sniper.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

Harry, is your Swedish Mauser the rifle or carbine. The Swedish Mauser
and the Mosin Nagant rifles both weigh in at 8.8 lbs vs the Swedish
Mauser carbine which comes in at 7.5 lbs. I am just curious.

The Mosin Nagant carbine weighs about as much as the Mosin Nagant 91/30, but the carbine has the
bayonet attached and the 91/30 doesn't.

From pictures, the Swedish Mauser carbine does not have an attached bayonet.
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior