Tim Tim is offline

Default Yo Tim...with all the hearing aid money I saved....

On Monday, January 26, 2015 at 5:51:28 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Mon, 26 Jan 2015 19:44:12 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Ahh, but I didn't get an AR15 because it was beautiful or collectible..

[i'll comment on the next lines...]

got it because it was reliable, a good shooter, easy to customize, and
easy to carry. I'm shooting 1-1/2" groups at 100 yards now with ordinary
Wolf Gold ammo.

Sounds just like a decent Mosin to me....

All the advantages of a Mosin without the 10 pound carry weight, 4'
length, and slow bolt action!

Yup, those pop bottles are dangerous sommiches and you need to be able
to get off a quick follow up shot if they turn and charge you.

Our range frowns on "rapid fire" defined as 2 seconds between shots.
Oswald did better than that with a nasty ass Carcano

The old Italian Carcano was a great rifle. And all surplus was in brand new condition. They were never fired and only dropped once.