KC KC is offline

Default Barrel Threading...continued...

On 1/7/2015 7:39 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/7/15 6:05 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 07 Jan 2015 17:52:05 -0500, Justan Olphart
wrote:

On 1/7/2015 4:59 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Volquartsen will thread and crown the barrel on my Ruger Mark III for
$65 and move the front sight cut back on the barrel for an additional
$30. That's the best price I've found and with a reputable company.
Turnaround time is 10 to 14 days...

I bought the silencer to attach to my AR 15/22, which already has a
threaded barrel, but it would be nice to use it on a pistol, too.

So nice of you to keep us in the loop. ;-)

===

So nice of him to enjoy his hobby at our expense, as well as his other
creditors. It almost makes you want to be a "special" person like him
[not].

And once again, Wayne, *you* are setting the snarky tone in rec.boats.

So ****ing what.. Who the **** are you to even talk about the tone here.
You are a ****ing clown, hurry up the **** and die will you? Holy
****ing ****, you talking about tone here is a joke. Anybody taking you
seriously is a ****ing retard...