Bill Tuthill

Default Photos of Reno City's Truckee River Whitewater Park

Bobo wrote:
I missed the weekend festival at the Reno's Whitewater Park, but I did
get there during the following Monday - Wednesday, May 17-19...

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bobowilliams77

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here are a few photos that
I took with my new digital camera. I'm still trying to figure out how
to work the digital camera so the photos aren't the greatest and I'm
too lazy to learn Photo Shop or image editing.

Your pictures have good color balance, so PhotoShop won't do much good
and it's a multi-year learning curve anyway.

The main problem is blown-out highlights, which is endemic to digicams.
Fujifilm has a SuperCCD chip that has extra sensors for bright spots,
so that might be an eventual answer for your next digicam.

Thanks, I enjoyed your slide show! I've been doing Giant Gap over and
over again, so I didn't get to Reno either.