Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Field stripping a 1911 pistol...

On 12/26/14 11:01 AM, Tim wrote:
On Friday, December 26, 2014 6:31:22 AM UTC-8, Keyser Söze wrote:
This vid is a bit overdone but it seems complete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD_g-o2H8us

Seems more complicated than taking down and reassembling my Ruger Mark
III and definitely more complicated than taking down the superior CZ
centerfire .45 ACP pistol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0mrqqrOnQk

Helpful vids.

Thanks. I never really needed one for the 1911 outside of basic instruction, but the Ruger was really tricky aligning the bolt and trigger pins. I could have used a vid for that one.

My 9mm Mak is a snap.

I've never had a 1911. Shot one a few times. The .45 ACP round doesn't
interest me all that much.