John H[_15_] John H[_15_] is offline

Default Thinking of .22lr semi-auto

On Monday, December 22, 2014 8:20:36 PM UTC-5, Wayne. B wrote:
On Mon, 22 Dec 2014 14:49:08 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

It's still hard to beat a Ruger Mark series though...

===

You beat me to it. With a little trigger work, some custom grips, a
barrel weight, and a red dot sight, you'd have a really first class
target gun. One of the guys I shoot against on Wednesday morning has
a Mark III tricked out like that and he's always in the top 3.

Next question - Which one, or are they all pretty much the same?

http://www.slickguns.com/search/apac...016?upc_only=1