John H[_15_] John H[_15_] is offline

Default Thinking of .22lr semi-auto

On Monday, December 22, 2014 4:38:59 PM UTC-5, John H. wrote:
Anyone heard of this: GSG 1911 .22 ?

It gets a pretty good review:

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...s-gsg-1911-22/

And I was surprised to learn that this company makes the Sig Sauer
version also.

Well, I've done some more reading, and I'm not too happy with some of the features of this thing - especially the allen wrench tightening that must occur to assemble the damn thing.

Here are some .22s from Gander Mountain. Which would you prefer, and why? If you've had a good experience (or bad) with one, please let me know. I *am* going to get a .22 semi-auto.