[email protected] bruceinbangkok@invalid.com is offline

Default Poor Skippy - MIA

On Sat, 20 Dec 2014 14:33:40 -0500, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

On Sat, 20 Dec 2014 17:52:42 +0700, wrote:

See there Wayne. Real sailorman don't contaminate the world with
diesel fumes.... instead, being insignificant, they prefer to
contaminate it with their insignificant little outboards.

LOL! Only a fool like you would try to compare a 6 HP 4-Stroke
outboard that meets California Ultra Low Emission Standards
and is rarely run to a huge diesel pollution machine that is
run all the freaking time.

You must be smoking some fine weed over there, Bruce.

Nope. Being fully functional I have no need to smoke dope to feel
good. I can feel good without chemical assistance.
--
Cheers,

Bruce in Bangkok