John H[_15_] John H[_15_] is offline

Default In honor of the holiday season...

On Saturday, December 20, 2014 8:53:09 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 12/20/14 8:22 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:

He's been on good behavior for two days now. Let's give it a shot.

*Part* of the little experiment I mentioned the other day was to
determine, in light of the holiday season, who would be nice and who
would remain naughty.

I appreciate your efforts and those of a number of other posters whose
attitude remains or is newly positive.

BTW, it would have been nice just to have skipped the part that's been snipped.

I renew my wishes for everyone, no matter what you celebrate or don't
celebrate, to have a happy holiday season and a healthy new year.

Ditto.