[email protected] bruceinbangkok@invalid.com is offline

Default Poor Skippy - MIA

On Fri, 19 Dec 2014 20:30:20 -0500, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

On Sat, 20 Dec 2014 07:13:21 +0700, wrote:

Well, if your assertion is correct then you obviously not a "cruiser"
as your great search for the best outboard motor is well documented on
the web.

Yes, yes, I know you will to alibi by saying that it was for your
dinghy, but a bloke who can't operate a tiny little dinghy without a
motor can obviously not operate a great big, 25 ft, sailing boat
without a motor.

I don't know which one you are referring to
because I do have two little outboards. I
have a 2.5 HP for the dinghy and a 6 HP for
the mother ship.

Why in the world would a "real sailor" want an engine for his "ship"
after all a real sailorman would sail, not run a stinking outboard
motor. Wouldn't he?

--
Cheers,

Bruce in Bangkok