[email protected] bruceinbangkok@invalid.com is offline

Default Poor Skippy - MIA

On Fri, 19 Dec 2014 14:22:51 -0500, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

On Fri, 19 Dec 2014 14:16:30 -0500, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 13:32:57 -0500, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

Doing engine trials at the moment; on the hook waiting for the tide to turn,
he

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...PLcZGvSb3n Me

Engine test? LOL! Real sailors don't need no stinking engine.

Real sailors use their sails to sail. Pretend sailors rely
primarily upon their engines and call it sailing.

I see you successfully motored down the ICW to Ft. Pierce.

Well, as pitiful as that is, it sure beats what you've
been doing for the past two or three years.

Wait, I expanded the track and it's worse than I thought.

It looks like a round trip so no overall progress was
made. Must have been some dire necessity to return to
the starting point. One of the many hundreds of systems
installed must have malfunctioned.

Hey! Great Sailorman! Haven't you any more epic tales about your
corking great cruise down the bay and (gasp) anchoring all night and
the triumphant return.

--
Cheers,

Bruce in Bangkok