[email protected] bruceinbangkok@invalid.com is offline

Default Poor Skippy - MIA

On Fri, 19 Dec 2014 14:16:30 -0500, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 13:32:57 -0500, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

Doing engine trials at the moment; on the hook waiting for the tide to turn,
he

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...PLcZGvSb3n Me

Engine test? LOL! Real sailors don't need no stinking engine.

Real sailors use their sails to sail. Pretend sailors rely
primarily upon their engines and call it sailing.

I see you successfully motored down the ICW to Ft. Pierce.

Well, as pitiful as that is, it sure beats what you've
been doing for the past two or three years.

Well, if your assertion is correct then you obviously not a "cruiser"
as your great search for the best outboard motor is well documented on
the web.

Yes, yes, I know you will to alibi by saying that it was for your
dinghy, but a bloke who can't operate a tiny little dinghy without a
motor can obviously not operate a great big, 25 ft, sailing boat
without a motor.

--
Cheers,

Bruce in Bangkok