Let it snowe Let it snowe is offline

Default What a patriot!

On 12/17/2014 5:35 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/17/2014 1:57 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 01:02:47 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Shady? I think you are confused with Hillary.

No ****. If she runs against Jeb and the investigative journalist start
doing honest vetting checks on their respective backgrounds Jeb will
come out looking squeaky clean compared to the lying, poll led Hillary.

I think it is funny that when Bill was on the hot seat for all of
those shady deals in Arkansas, they said it was really Hillary's
business and Bill was busy being a politician. I wonder how they will
spin it when it comes up again.

Personally I agree with Momma Bush. Haven't we heard enough from the
Clintons and the Bushes?

I'd like to see some fresh faces from both sides also. However, if the
choice comes down to Hillary or Jeb there's no question in my mind
unless it's discovered that he has some major, serious issue in his
background. Then again, if there is he'll probably be forced to drop out.

I am not totally convinced Hillary is going to run. She may make a
bombshell announcement in January. She has too much baggage, she's
well aware of the process and she can't go on deflecting answers to
serious questions forever. Plus, she's making $$ hand over fist on the
speaking circuit. The Dems are already starting to look elsewhere.
Warren? PLEASE NO.

I think I'll go make a cup of coffee and go out and see if the alligator
is around in the lake I am on.

Send me a secret message and tell me all about it.

--
Patriotic Americans dump on Krause.