Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default What a patriot!

On 12/16/2014 7:06 PM, Califbill wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" wrote:
On 12/16/2014 5:24 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 12/16/14 5:17 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/16/2014 5:06 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
--

Jeb Bush 2016 Bumper Sticker:

*Try to Forget My Brother George W. Bush
Left The Country in Smoldering Ruins*

Jeeze, the guy just announced that he's *considering* running.
Why not wait until you hear what he has to say before starting
the BS ?

I'm fairly familiar with Jeb, his politics, and some of his shadier
deals in Florida and elsewhere.

I don't like his conservatism. He opposes Medicaid expansion, the
Affordable Care Act, wants to turn Medicare into a voucher program,
opposes marriage equality, ad infinitum.

The best thing about him is his last name. It'll be the kiss of death
for him.

"shadier deals"?

That cracks me up. Jeb is considered by many to be a straight shooter.
I suppose you could interpret records of *any* politician to be "shady"
depending upon your interests.

Shady? I think you are confused with Hillary.

No ****. If she runs against Jeb and the investigative journalist start
doing honest vetting checks on their respective backgrounds Jeb will
come out looking squeaky clean compared to the lying, poll led Hillary.