Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default What a patriot!

On 12/16/14 5:17 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/16/2014 5:06 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
--

Jeb Bush 2016 Bumper Sticker:

*Try to Forget My Brother George W. Bush
Left The Country in Smoldering Ruins*

Jeeze, the guy just announced that he's *considering* running.
Why not wait until you hear what he has to say before starting
the BS ?

I'm fairly familiar with Jeb, his politics, and some of his shadier
deals in Florida and elsewhere.

I don't like his conservatism. He opposes Medicaid expansion, the
Affordable Care Act, wants to turn Medicare into a voucher program,
opposes marriage equality, ad infinitum.

The best thing about him is his last name. It'll be the kiss of death
for him.