Toad Gigger Toad Gigger is offline

Default First Power Outage...

On Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:50:43 +0000, RGrew176
wrote:

Keyser Söze;1022214 Wrote:
....of the winter season. Not snowing, not raining, not sleeting, not
even very cold. Off now for 23 minutes. Maybe someone hit a power pole
on the main drag... Generator kicked on.

--
Let’s elect a gay black woman with a latino lover president,
if only for the possibility of provoking a right-wing mass suicide.

Well, its nice that you have the generator as a backup. I use my Honda
EU2000i whenever my power goes out. It will run what I need to keep
running. Living in a condo so no way to put up a permanent generator. If
I ever get another house I will get a fixed permanent generator.

That will be my next generator, even though I live in a house. I may
go for the 'sister' also. Then I could put the trailer in the drive
and have enough power to live for months if need be.
--

Here's hoping you have a very Merry Christmas, and a spectacular New Year!