RGrew176 RGrew176 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
....of the winter season. Not snowing, not raining, not sleeting, not
even very cold. Off now for 23 minutes. Maybe someone hit a power pole
on the main drag... Generator kicked on.

--
Let’s elect a gay black woman with a latino lover president,
if only for the possibility of provoking a right-wing mass suicide.

2022 Stingray 182 SC

2004 Past Commodore
West River Yacht & Cruising Club
www.wrycc.com