Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default What a patriot!

On 12/15/14 4:51 PM, Toad Gigger wrote:
On Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:57:00 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Yesterday, on Meet the Press, this exchange took place between Chuck
Todd and Dick Cheney regarding the U.S. torture program and how it was
used on innocent prisoners:

CHUCK TODD: Let me go to Gul Rahman. He was chained to the wall of
his cell, doused with water, froze to death in C.I.A. custody. And it
turned out it was a case of mistaken identity.

DICK CHENEY: --right. But the problem I had is with the folks that
we did release that end up back on the battlefield. [...] I'm more
concerned with bad guys who got out and released than I am with a few
that, in fact, were innocent.

CHUCK TODD: 25% of the detainees though, 25% turned out to be
innocent. They were released.

DICK CHENEY: Where are you going to draw the line, Chuck? How are--
[...]

CHUCK TODD: Is that too high? You're okay with that margin for error?

DICK CHENEY: I have no problem as long as we achieve our objective.

I'd love to hear Cheney repeat those words and other comments he's made
recently about torture while in the dock at the Hague.

From where came the numbers, Toad?

Ask Chuck Todd, ****-for-brains, if you dispute them. Cheney didn't.

--
Let’s elect a gay black woman with a latino lover president,
if only for the possibility of provoking a right-wing mass suicide.