BREWERPAUL

Default Kayak Universa Roof Foam Kit

I have a basic Thule rack on my PT Cruiser-- just the bars and feet, with no
special kayak carriers. We carry two Pungoes in it, cockpit down and secured
with nylon straps. I've had it up over 80mph in a crosswind with no shifting or
moving of the kayaks. Just be VERY sure that the boat(s) is cinched down
tightly. Grab the bow and stern of the kayak and try to move it sideways-- it
shouldn't move. Bow and stern lines are recommended, but I have not found the
need. We also have cable locks to lock the yaks to the rack for overnight
safety.

Got wood?
Check out my exotic hardwood pennywhistles at fair
prices...http://www.Busmanwhistles.com