Eric

Default Kayaks: Impex Currituck & NDK Romany

Brian Nystrom wrote:

Both come standard with skegs. The latest system that NDK has devised is
a real nightmare, so perhaps they don't intend for you to use it.

Curious...How is it a nightmare?

I had one reply that questioned the quality of the construction of Impex
and NDK kayaks (leaks, etc...), but this largely goes against everything
else I've heard about them. Of course, every manufactured item is bound
to have the occasional defect. Any opinions?

The two companies are pretty much polar opposites in terms of quality.
Impex boats are well built and have an good reputation.

Thanks for the information. I have recently heard good things about the
quality of the NDK kayaks, but nothing I would consider conclusive
yet...not a large enough sample yet...

--
== Eric Gorr ========= http://www.ericgorr.net ========= ICQ:9293199 ===
benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu