Toad Gig Toad Gig is offline

Default Same old, same old...

On Thu, 11 Dec 2014 12:20:40 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2014 09:30:40 -0500, Toad Gig
wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2014 05:27:39 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

This past summer I didn't get the boat down to the Mira River as planned because of my PMR.
At this point I'm down to just south of a guarter of the daily steroid dose I started on and am keeping up my treadmill and BowFlex routine 3 times a week.
I am 11 months into this affliction and with any luck will be free of it by July.
So, we're looking for an active boating season next year.
Believe I mentioned that I picked up my boat a few weeks ago and the warranty paint blister repair looks great.

Damn, Don - when you say 'PMR' are you meaning this:

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...n/con-20023162

If so, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear about that. Let's hope it doesn't
turn into giant cell arteritis. That's some even worse ****. I'll say
a prayer for you. (Honestly.)

They tried to say that was what I had and even gave me a bottle of
Methotrexate but the RH test was negative.
I blew them off when I read the warning BOOK on Methotrexate and went
for physical therapy. I am OK now.

Good to hear. That's some bad ****.
--

"The modern definition of 'ingrained racist' is someone who's winning an argument
with a couple liberals."

(Thanks, Luddite!)