Boating All Out Boating All Out is offline

Default Torturing SOB's

In article ,
says...

Nice try BOA but this subject is about as political as any subject can be.

Only if you want to make it "political". I don't.
I see it as a question of values. I am anti-torture.
So is John McCain.

You are the one who started the thread, crying big crocodile tears about
"your country" and "torture".

Suck it up.

What's to suck up?
As I said in my initial post, which was totally apolitical,
"Of course some here would allow the government to torture.
And they are morons too."
I've remained apolitical throughout the thread.
So if you support government torture, or deny they have tortured,
well, put on your moron shoes.