Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Torturing SOB's

On 12/10/14 8:53 AM, KC wrote:

Yeah, cause Benghazi and the IRS scandal are "waaaaaay" in the past but
what happened in a previous admin is very relevant right not...
Specially since Gruber testified yesterday. This is sour grapes, the
dems burning down the house cause they got evicted.... Same as what
happened to me and my family...

The half dozen or more GOP investigations of Benghazi were such a
success for the GOP witch hunters that when Issa was term limited out of
the chair of the main House investigatory committee, his next
appointment was to chair a committee that is the equivalent of being
sent to Siberia. Sorry, PsychoScotty, there's no more to Benghazi than
there is to intelligence, comprehension and understanding between your ears.

--
I feel no need to explain my politics to stupid right-wingers.
After all, I am *not* the Jackass Whisperer.