Bruce in Bangkok[_18_] Bruce in Bangkok[_18_] is offline

Default Poor Skippy - MIA

On Sat, 06 Dec 2014 13:28:25 -0500, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

On Sat, 06 Dec 2014 18:22:24 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:

trim

And as an encore the timid explain Skipper's long stay ashore while
attempting to deflect attention from their own lifetime spent ashore.

Skippy's biggest problem and your biggest problem are
the same. You're both pussy-whipped. You two have not
decided that you are in charge. Instead, you've taken
a back seat to your spouse's wishes (and probably her
nagging).

Face it, you land lubbers are there for a reason. You
haven't the desire nor the gonads needed to tell your
women that they do as you say or they find themselves
out on the street.

Freaking WIMPS who let their women wear the pants are
never going to be successful sailors and cruisers.

A positively amazing statement from an individual who, in fact, knows
almost nothing about me. One can only assume either a highly active
imagination... or some form of dementia.

But, I suppose that in the USian way one can't be too politically
incorrect so to give the Timid Fool his 5 minutes of fame... tell us
oh great pundit, tell me how you know that I am married, or even if I
am married, and perhaps length of any marriage, number of previous
and current wives, number of children, grand kids, etcetera.

Just to demonstrate that you do know what you are talking about... -
always a doubtful matter when discussing the Timid one.

And, just for our edification, you might also care to comment on the
advantages of your, so obviously, alternate life style.
--
Cheers,

Bruce in Bangkok