Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Got a couple...

On 12/5/2014 3:51 PM, Tim wrote:
I don't know about the Drivers thing Scott but the local economy in my area sucks. A friend of mine is trying to support a family of 5 while working part time in an auto parts store. He was full time till they started cutting hours. He's been looking for other emoyment for the last 6 months but nothing for him in the area. He's a good mechanic too and takes side work but he says that's getting slim too. No, the economy isn't 'booming' regardless of what anyone says.

Good paying jobs are still hard to find. Many that existed 8 to 10
years ago are gone for good. People who want to get ahead may have
to go back to school, learn new skills and start all over.