F*O*A*D F*O*A*D is offline

Default Got a couple...

On 12/5/14 3:51 PM, Tim wrote:
I don't know about the Drivers thing Scott but the local economy in my area sucks. A friend of mine is trying to support a family of 5 while working part time in an auto parts store. He was full time till they started cutting hours. He's been looking for other emoyment for the last 6 months but nothing for him in the area. He's a good mechanic too and takes side work but he says that's getting slim too. No, the economy isn't 'booming' regardless of what anyone says.

I know a couple of "troubled" kids on the west coast who got into a
12-week pre-job program to learn general work skills and then into union
apprenticeship programs to become skilled workers with steady jobs and
good pay and benefits.

--
I feel no need to explain my politics to stupid right-wingers.
After all, I am *not* the Jackass Whisperer.