Tim Tim is offline

Default Got a couple...

I don't know about the Drivers thing Scott but the local economy in my area sucks. A friend of mine is trying to support a family of 5 while working part time in an auto parts store. He was full time till they started cutting hours. He's been looking for other emoyment for the last 6 months but nothing for him in the area. He's a good mechanic too and takes side work but he says that's getting slim too. No, the economy isn't 'booming' regardless of what anyone says.