Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Poor Skippy - MIA

heh.

Your dementia is showing, as I covered this before :{))

We're wrapping up the last loose ends, and expect to be moving again in the
next couple of weeks. Hearing aids, for both the admiral's mother, and me,
are being looked after, and will be resolved soon. Minor other stuff,
ditto.

We are hardly MIA, though we're not yet back out at it.

L8R

Skip

--

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote in message

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...PLcZGvSb3 nMe

AWOL as usual. Sad since it's prime cruising season in Florida.

--
Sir Gregory