Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Hey Richard

"Mr. Luddite" wrote:
On 12/4/2014 10:18 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Thu, 4 Dec 2014 05:44:47 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Understood Richard. But now that you've described your starting
procedures I'd say you need a good battery.

I'd say he should invest in a tractor shed and a space heater. If the
shed was big enough, he could use it as a 'man cave' also - a safe
place to store and clean all his registered guns.

No need to build a tractor shed. The house has a large, heated garage
with 12'x12' doors that can house 3 cars if necessary. Mrs.E. doesn't
like to put cars (or tractors) in it though because it's a winter
playground area for the dogs. For a while it was her "office room",
piled high with her "stuff". Took a while but with the help of a 15 yard
dumpster we cleaned it all out last summer, so it's pretty much empty.

The horse barn also has an attached and heated two car garage but the
doors are smaller. (10'x10') The tractor will fit in it if I remove the
upper section of the "roll bar" that is on the tractor. Not a big deal to do.

My registered guns (which is all of them) are kept in a safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tFOew70Gd0

How about one of those booster battery kits? Keep it in the heated garage.