F*O*A*D F*O*A*D is offline

Default Harry Krause's POS boat.

On 11/30/14 8:39 PM, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Friday, November 28, 2014 10:24:25 AM UTC-8, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 11/28/14 12:44 PM, BAR wrote:
On 11/28/2014 10:29 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

http://thebayguide.com/rec.boats/harry_krause.html

And this POS is supposed to make him an authority on boating?

LOL!

Didn't that boat get repossessed a few years ago?

No, Bertie-brain Robbins, it did not. Here's a better question. Why are
you in rec.boats? You haven't owned a boat for at least 20 years, and
maybe never. Are you here because your daddy was a somewhat successful
naval officer and the best you could do was to skip college because of
your ****ty grades, enlist in the marine corps reserve, and be such a
stellar marine you couldn't even get an overseas assignment?

And I see I'll have to filter you out in rec.boats.cruising. Bye,
bye...asshole.

Pot.
Kettle.
Black.

Harry, you really do need to get the chip off of your shoulder. But, I
would like to make it clear that I have never been sued by anyone not
even my HOA, nor any of the states I have lived nor by the federal
government. I guess if I had followed your path in life, going to a
lower echelon school in the mid-west, faking a Yale degree and working
as a union hack I would have had enough of an education to be sued by my
HOA, sued by my state and sued by the federal government.

Yawn. So, Bertie-brain...why are you in rec.boats? And you skipped
college because you couldn't get into NOVA?

--
I feel no need to explain my politics to stupid right-wingers.
After all, I am *not* the Jackass Whisperer.