KC KC is offline

Default Happiness is...

On 11/23/2014 2:43 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Sun, 23 Nov 2014 14:17:12 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 22 Nov 2014 18:06:23 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal.

Adio Muchasos - and you too, TOAD!

You need to go to a real endodontist. No Valium, no pain killers not
even an Advil.

http://www.drwingfchan.com/

My dental insurance won't cover anesthesia, so I get the shots. I hate
the shots.

No anesthesia needed, just a couple of shots of novicane in the gums and
5 minutes later he is drilling into your teeth.

The drilling's OK. It's the shots I hate. I really think dentists
would stay a lot busier if they could figure out a painless way to
give the damn shots.

My dentist uses a topical before the shots so I barely feel them going
in.. unfortunately, Novocaine has very little effect on me. Last time
the dentist mocked me and told me he had put 4 times the normal dose in,
and suggested I couldn't feel a thing.. Then I told him which teeth he
was touching with his probe He was astonished but admitted some folks
are more immune to it, and I was the most he had ever seen. He gave me a
couple more, then he just had to continue on despite the pain... I lived...