Canal Lee[_3_] Canal Lee[_3_] is offline

Default Ship - THORCO LEGEND 6-14.jpg

Someone I know gave me a beat up Canon REBEL X film camera . He found
it in the trunk of a car he bought from a towing company .

Since I no longer shoot film , I thought I would take the lens off,
clean it and try it on my 40D digital . The lens is a consumer grade
type III and they usually are pretty bad in build and image quality .
But on a decent camera and plenty of post processing software , you
can turn almost any image into something acceptable , even using a
cheapo lens .
..
Canon 40D
Canon 35-80 f 4-5.6 III

Ship is east bound in the C & D Canal in June of 2014 .

Attached Thumbnails
Ship - THORCO LEGEND  6-14.jpg-ship-thorco-legend-6-14.jpg