KC KC is offline

Default That's quite a head of air you have, Nancy

On 11/20/2014 4:47 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 20 Nov 2014 15:41:21 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/20/14 3:27 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 20 Nov 2014 14:32:37 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/20/14 2:01 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 20 Nov 2014 13:33:28 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

And the off topic brain farts keep coming.

How about your loonitarian disdain for food inspection?
Oh, in my previous post, to which you responded, I was rebutting Johnny
****head's comment about popularity by suggesting where he is popular. I
notice you did not comment about Johnny ****head's off-topic remark.
Hey, was that shooter at FSU standing his ground?

You are channeling Slammer these days. Never an on topic answer, just
mindless insults having nothing to do with what we are talking about.

Actually, I am channeling you, just in a more extreme way. If there's a
topic on the table and you don't like it, you'll try to turn it into
something else. Or you'll toss an insult. Tell you what, I'll take your
admonition a tad more seriously when you take it seriously yourself
*and* you regularly castigate everyone else who does it, especially all
your right-wing buddies.*

Have a nice day!

* That'll be the day.

Telling a lie over and over again does not make it true

Denying your own behavior here and that of your right-wing buddies makes
you the paragon of virtue.

This is that false equivalency thing again. You are trying to compare
me expanding a topic to a logical conclusion with you simply throwing
in a totally off topic insult that has nothing to do with anything but
your twisted mind

I am reminded of the 80's when car computers were coming into their
own... I used to say, they are limited by the fact that if they are
really ****ed up they can't even process the info coming in, much less
diagnose, become aware of their own issues to shoot a proper
diagnosis... You are troubleshooting a processor that is ****ed up to
the core