Dan Valleskey

Default OT and contentious: Torture photos from Iraq

me too.

I wouldn't usually bother posting that, but I am afraid many folks
think Bush has a very good chance of being re-elected. I hope that is
not true. Articles and viewpoints like this help me to wake up
tomorrow morning with a brighter outlook.

I have never felt this stongly about any election.

And I am sorry, Wilko, but Kerry will not pull us out of Iraq
overnight. Far as I can tell, we will be there for a while.

I know folks who are ready to move to Canada! I only hope that one
day I can return to Europe for a visit without being ashamed of being
an American.

-Dan V.

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 08:33:37 -0700, Charles Pezeshki
wrote:

in article , Blakely LaCroix at
wrote on 4/30/04 8:04 AM:

I do not blame Bush for being who he is. The real problem in this country are
the Sheep
that eatup the crap presented to them without question and march their young
blindly
off to slaughter.

RailTramp

Amen, Blakely.

Many of my own liberal friends are acting as if Kerry gets elected, then all
will pass. Of course, I support Kerry, but I still say:

"We didn't get here overnight, and we're not gonna get out of here
overnight."

Best,

Chuck