[email protected] janhaltn@newsguy.com is offline

Default Captain Phillips

I missed when it was showing, but I just watched the movie -- Captain
Phillips. My guess is Captain Phillips flew back to the States. I did
notice he went back to sea. Where was the ship headed? Who was the
Captain when the movie ended? And anything else anybody would know
about the ship. It was probably in the credits but what was the name
of the ship? It is my understanding that all ships are hiring armed
guards now in that area and that is why we never hear about any more
priates. Any comments? Also thanks for posting all of the pictures,
I for one really do look forward and enjoy them.

TIA -- Hal

n Sun, 16 Nov 2014 11:20:03 -0500, Canal Lee wrote:

Back in my little town , from a saved cd I recently found from 2007 .