posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
F*O*A*D F*O*A*D is offline

Default Well, well, well...Bill Cosby...

On 11/15/14 11:43 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sat, 15 Nov 2014 06:53:35 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/14/14 9:02 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 20:39:19 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/14/14 8:01 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 11:09:21 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

...a "fav" of the right-wing trash here turns out to be trash himself:

The woman Bill Cosby raped...

===

If true, and I don't think we know that, it is disappointing and
tragic.

Reads like just another overly moralistic right-winger...

===

And you read just like the asshat that you are.

Shouldn't you be prepping for your next drug and gun run to the Carib?

===

Shouldn't you be preparing for your next bankruptcy and/or fraudulent
conveyance?

Are you still hiding assets and income in that dummy Florida
corporation of yours?

So, Wayne, what sorts of firearms do you hide in the bilges of your boat
when you go on a gun/drug sales cruise?

--
Just because you are opposed to abortion doesn’t make you pro-life. Your
morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a