CCred68046

Default Trolling motor questions

I need a recomendation for a bow mount trolling motor for an 18' aluminum bass
boat. Boat has a 90 hp outboard motor. Would like to use one battery, one of
the deepcycle/starting type (12v) for both motor and trolling motor. I cant
help but notice almost everywhere I look has refurbished Minn Kotas for sale.
Whats up with that? Are they junk? Why would so many be refurbs? ... Anyway,
how long could I expect to run with a 50lb thrust motor before I would be in
danger of not being able to start the outboard with a 700 amp battery?