Paul Hovnanian P.E. Paul Hovnanian P.E. is offline

Default Coast Guard Attitude

I was listening to channel 16 the other day and I caught the CG's response
to a boater in distress. Although the caller was at some distance from me
and I couldn't clearly hear them on my handheld, I could hear the CG
(Bellingham) quite clearly.

At one point, the CG operator asked for a description of the vessel. He
asked, "Is this a sailing vessel or a pleasure craft?"

Really? Sailing and pleasure are somehow mutually exclusive?

--
Paul Hovnanian
Some people are like Slinkies; they serve no specific purpose,