Wilko

Default TR - Deer Creek, Cougar Sighting!

Bill Tuthill wrote:

Cougar
------
Around mile 10, Boris was leading and spotted a large cougar that had
jumped about 12' from one bank to a large midstream rock. Boris yelled
for us to look. This frightened the cougar, who jumped about 16' to
the far bank, splashing in the creekside rocks. Cats can jump.

I gather that means that you didn't get a picture of the cat? :-(

Sounds like a creek I would enjoy running!

Thanks for sharing!

Wilko

P.S. Pictures to go with the Kamenice trip report that I posted on RBP
last week (no cats): http://wilko.webzone.ru/galler35.html

--
Wilko van den Bergh Wilkoa t)dse(d o tnl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe