F*O*A*D F*O*A*D is offline

Default The gun thread

On 11/6/14 12:37 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 06 Nov 2014 11:03:40 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/6/14 10:59 AM,
wrote:
On Thu, 06 Nov 2014 09:04:50 -0500, Harrold wrote:

On 11/6/2014 12:08 AM,
wrote:
On Wed, 05 Nov 2014 22:42:37 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Wed, 05 Nov 2014 22:19:40 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/5/14 9:55 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/5/2014 9:44 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 05 Nov 2014 19:58:49 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Let me ask you something:

If the danger exposed in an investigative report is *real* as in the
case of the Chevy trucks catching fire due to the unprotected side
saddle fuel tanks and as outlined in the Center For Auto Safety report
cited above, is a dramatization of the danger by artificially igniting
the fuel an attempt to mislead the public or provide false information?

===

Dramatization takes it out of the category of news and responsible
journalism, and turns the story into fiction and entertainment.

Fiction?

It is based on verifiable data, i.e. accident reports with deaths.
Is it an attempt to mislead the public or provide false information?

Wayne is just another hardline gunnutzi

===

Non sequitur, but I'm sure you have more guns than I do.

Harry certainly takes his gun out and plays with it more than anyone
else here. He seems to be adding a new widget every week.

Oh? "THE GUN" I thought you were talking about something else.

That was what I was talking about all along. I can't help it if people
jump to other conclusions.

The jokes do start writing themselves at a certain point tho. ;-)

His is long, black with a larger than normal diameter but it doesn't
shoot as many times in a row as normal.
What? I am just talking about a 10 round HBAR.
"A variation of the gun used at Sandy Hook".. (according to CNN)

It is his only hobby ...
,,, and he calls other people gun nuts.

Unlike most of the righties here, all of my guns still shoot.

You seem to "clean" it a lot

Yes, well...a clean gun is a happy gun.

--
“There’s more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged.” -