Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default The gun thread

On Wed, 05 Nov 2014 22:19:40 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/5/14 9:55 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/5/2014 9:44 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 05 Nov 2014 19:58:49 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Let me ask you something:

If the danger exposed in an investigative report is *real* as in the
case of the Chevy trucks catching fire due to the unprotected side
saddle fuel tanks and as outlined in the Center For Auto Safety report
cited above, is a dramatization of the danger by artificially igniting
the fuel an attempt to mislead the public or provide false information?

===

Dramatization takes it out of the category of news and responsible
journalism, and turns the story into fiction and entertainment.

Fiction?

It is based on verifiable data, i.e. accident reports with deaths.
Is it an attempt to mislead the public or provide false information?

Wayne is just another hardline gunnutzi

===

Non sequitur, but I'm sure you have more guns than I do.