Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default The gun thread

On 11/5/2014 1:14 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 05 Nov 2014 11:27:19 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

You obviously didn't pay much attention to the report or video.

OK I am watching it now.
The gun show where they "scored" was in Tennessee violating federal
law, then they went to 2 more states plus Georgia where they started.
I was wrong, they had 4 counts each of violating 3 sections of the
federal law I posted (not 3)
I missed South Carolina where they did get refused on camera along
with acknowledging that they were refused a few other times but that
is not what they hit hard on in the piece.

I will say again, they would not have to walk far from the Atlanta
studio to buy crack and there is probably a pusher right in the
building. Does that say crack is not illegal enough?

Are we watching the same video?

If so, as a self proclaimed legal scholar, maybe you should call the
BATF and demand arrest and prosecution. Maybe there's a reward in it
for you.