obdave

Default the west is the best

anybody coming west this year. I've had the pleasure of meeting some
rbp folks the last few years as they rolled though Montana and Idaho
and am wondering if anyone is headed this way. Water levels look good
through June and perhaps into July. Rumor is we're having an open
boat slalom over the July 4 weekend as a preperation for nationals.
Site is perfect on the Blackfoot about 25 miles from Missoula,
excellant camping nearby. If anyone wants to do some paddling out
this way send me a note. Plan to do a long week of boating the first
week of June.

obdave in missoula