Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Ahh, 'Merica...

F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/26/14 11:52 AM, Harrold wrote:
On 10/26/2014 8:51 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/25/14 10:14 PM, Harrold wrote:
On 10/25/2014 8:53 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/25/14 7:27 PM, Califbill wrote:
Harrold wrote:
On 10/25/2014 6:34 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
Sadly, no one has taken me up my offer to leave rec.boats forever
for
the bribe I specified.

--
This Halloween, I’m dressing up as a Republican to answer the
doorbell.

I made you an offer. And you don't have to stay away from here
forever. Just ten years.

Would just be another non truth.

Naw. It would be a great excuse to leave this right-wing dump. I didn't
see FlaJim's offer, but if it matches my proposal, I accept. As soon as
the actual, new Vortex Viper PST 4x16x50 scope arrives, I am...gone.

Here it is...

http://tinyurl.com/c8f7h44
MOA reticle

Of course, I don't believe for a moment FlaJim will make good on his
offer.

Why not?

You're out of the bozo bin for a day or two. I accepted your
offer...ball is in your court. I don't believe for a moment you'll make
good on your offer...go ahead, prove me wrong on this. Soon as the item
arrives, I'll announce that and then...bye, bye.

http://tinyurl.com/c8f7h44
with MOA reticle

First let me say it's an honor to be granted a leave of absence from
your bozo bin.

In order for your wish to be granted, you must fulfill the requirements
set forth in my offer. If you have trouble understanding the terms, feel
free to enlist the aid of anyone who is fluent in the basic English
language to explain the terms to you.

I will be delighted to leave this pigsty known as rec.boats as soon as I
receive your bribe. Otherwise, as always, go **** up a rope.

Well, was not a pigsty until you wallowed here. What is Harrold to receive
if you return? 100 times the value of the scope? 10 times the value of
the scope? You imaginary trawler? The one with the Corinthian leather.