F*O*A*D F*O*A*D is offline

Default Ahh, 'Merica...

On 10/25/14 8:31 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sat, 25 Oct 2014 18:34:59 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

Sadly, no one has taken me up my offer to leave rec.boats forever for
the bribe I specified.

===

I'm certainly not buying you a scope. In my opinion you might find a
Nikon Monarch to be a better value however.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003G5WMQQ

I have one, highly recommended, made a big difference in my accuracy.

I have one of those on my S&W AR15-21. The Vortex is for a different rifle.

As for the bribe, why, it's just a way to give you right-wingers what
you want...a newsgroup with no one around to disagree with your bull****.

--
This Halloween, I’m dressing up as a Republican to answer the doorbell.
I’ll give one rich white kid an entire bag of expensive imported